You can always CONTACT US right here at this link!
Your membership will help build a stronger, more effective Libertarian Party.
The Libertarian Party of South Dakota has served as the single-most principled political organization defending civil liberties and advocating for a smaller, less intrusive government, but we can’t do it without your support! Support a fiscally responsible, socially accepting, pro-peace party. That consistently advocates for your freedom on all issues, all the time. Don’t be a part of the Republican-Democratic problem, become a part of the Libertarian solution!
Checks can be made to:
Libertarian Party of South Dakota
Attn: Daryl Root, Treasurer
708 3rd St. W Clear Lake, SD 57226
If you’d like to donate in person or learn more about what we do: Contact us
For 2019 it will only cost $10.00 dollars for your annual membership in the LPSD. We have also added a new Lifetime Membership option for $250.00 dollars. Just click the donate button above or use the mailing address listed. As a member of the Libertarian Party of South Dakota you will:
- Be directly supporting the cause. The Libertarian Party of South Dakota does not take special interest money, it relies on the support of people like you.
- Belong to a party that fights for your freedom on all issues, all the time. That consistently defends the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- Receive our email newsletter and updates on party activities.
- Have opportunities to meet other individuals who share your love for liberty and desire a better, more free and prosperous America.
- Have a say in our party; automatically a delegate to the annual State Convention.
What Your Contribution Supports
Of course, whether or not you are a member of the Libertarian Party of South Dakota, you can still contribute, volunteer, support any of our candidates, or signup to get our newsletter.
We receive no funds from the national party, nor do we accept money from special interest groups and lobbyists. Every dollar we spend comes from liberty-minded individuals like you. Your contribution will help us:
- Help support our candidates to get the right people elected
- Conduct local and state outreach efforts
- Produce and print promotional materials and advertising